Welcome to High Rock Security!
High Rock Security (HRS) is a licensed and insured professional security company. High Rock Security Agents have a high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic. We hire professionals, and provide excellent service to our customers and their participants. This page contains links to provide you with skills, training and information you will need to work for HRS. There is a lot of information here, so be prepared to take the time to read it all carefully.
HRS Agent next steps:
The High Rock Security Agent Manual contains all the information you will need to get started working with us. This is required reading. Familiarize yourself with all this information, including the links.
HRS Quick References (all links included in HRS Agent Manual):
- High Rock Security Agent Manual
- HRS Org Chart
- HRS Calendar
- HRS Guard Card (Renewal info, etc)
- HRS Dress Code
- HRS Gear Checklist and Recommended Equipment
- HRS Radio Protocol
- HRS Call Sign Guidelines
- HRS Emergency Protocols
- HRS Agents – Driving and Transportation Policy
- HRS Van and Rental Vehicle Drivers – Driving and Transportation Policy
- HRS Incident Report
- HRS Payroll and Reimbursement Process
- HRS Reimbursement Request Form
- HRS Overtime, Holiday Pay and Break Policy
- HRS Disciplinary Action
- Power to Arrest Manual
- Other recommended trainings that may be of interest (not offered by HRS):
NOTE: All HRS related documents and information are private and confidential. Agent links may be updated. If so you will be informed via email when updates occur.
To sign up for an event, simply check the HRS calendar and send email to email@example.com stating which events you are interested in joining. You’ll then be told whether there is room on roster, etc. Thanks!
Please let us know if you have any questions at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to have you on the crew!